Monday 25 October 2010

Water is life

RESEARCH

                                           UNITED NATIONS














TYPOGRAPHY














POSTERS
































DEVELOPMENT





First thing I did was, I took some photos of water. I started off simply running water and getting different effects from the splashes and drop that were made.










My initial idea was going to be based around clean water and dirty water. So I went out and around the town taking more photos, this time of clean and dirty water that I could find.












But I drew away from the idea of photography to create my poster design and I started to think of something simpler. So I started to draw different ideas. 















and I came up with 3 posters. 
Simple and to the point.






















1 comment:

  1. I really like your water is life image - water drop with continents. Would you mind if I included it in a presentation I am giving to my office if I credit you?

    ReplyDelete